The Ultimate High Strength Solution to Adoptable Sewer Systems
Posted on 26/Jul/2019
The Funke HS® uPVC gravity sewer system is a high strength adoptable sewer pipe & fittings system and is accepted for use by almost all UK mainland water companies as a direct alternative to clay and concrete for adoptable drainage and sewer purposes. The Funke HS® system is far lighter than clay and concrete, safe and easy to handle and install without breakages. Due to its light weight and versatility, contractors have experienced a huge reduction in cost and time relating to installation, plant and labour.
With extensive fitting to SDR34 the advantages in using the Funke HS® system are astonishing both during and after installation, giving long life and low maintenance benefits over clay, concrete and other plastic pipes.
- SN12 / SN16 ring stiffness, against nominal SN6/SN8 of other plastic pipes
- Can be laid as shallow as 500mm (SN12) or 450mm (SN16) without concrete cover.
- All pipes above 200mm are continuously marked on inside of pipe for camera inspection and traceability
- 100 year service life
- 110mm-800mm OD, available in 0.5, 1.5, 3 & 5m length
- Fast and easy installation
- HA20/SLW60 Highways approval.
- Pipe and fittings are 2.5 bar pressure tested
- High pressure water jetting WRc and IRO tested
- No corrosion
- All fittings SDR34 rated
- Lowest creep factor both short and long term of plastic pipes
- Frost and Root resistant
- High chemical resistance
Tel: 01455 502222