Source Control Solutions:
Source control is at the top of the drainage hierarchy tree and at Stormwater Management we provide a range of solutions to help achieve source control where site conditions allow.
- HS Pipe – The HS®-Drainage Pipe System provides the user with a complete system which has excellent technical properties and is available from DN/OD 110 to DN/OD 800. Not only do the pipes and fittings make this modern drainage pipe system what it is, but special additional components such as the VARIO coupler, the Demarcation and Control Chamber, a level invert lateral connection, laser & access opening and diverse bends and branches also contribute to the strong performance and diversity of use.
- Powerslot HS – Powerslot HS® is a high strength slotted pipe system that can be utilised in applications that benefit from minimal cover depths, such as permeable driveways. Typically, in areas trafficked by domestic vehicles, Powerslot HS® requires only 350mm of cover.
- D-Rainclean – Bio-retention System – gives engineers and designers the option to include source control techniques on sites where previously it might not have been considered. D-Rainclean removes oils, sediment, and dissolved heavy metals allowing direct infiltration.
- D-Rainclean Filter Media – is an engineered bio-remediation soil for incorporation into a variety of soft or engineered SuDS systems, for new build or retrofit. D-Rainclean Filter Media removes fine sediment particles (sub 63µ), oils and dissolved heavy metals from run-off.
- Geotextiles – We offer a full range of separation, filtration and membrane protection textiles. Contact us for further information.
For more information on Source Control Solutions provided by Stormwater Management please contact the sales office on 01455 502222 or email email@example.com