Source Control Solutions:
Source control is at the top of the drainage hierarchy tree and at Stormwater Management we provide a range of solutions to help achieve source control where site conditions allow.
- D-Rainclean – Bio Remediation Channel – gives engineers and designers the option to include source control techniques on sites where previously it might not have been considered. D-Rainclean removes oils, sediment, and dissolved heavy metals allowing direct infiltration
- Golpla – Porous Paving System -can be used in a variety of trafficked applications to provide source control and surface water treatment in car parks, emergency access routes, and access roads to name but a few.
- Versicell – High strength drainage and storage cell – is a low-proﬁle, high-strength, lightweight interlocking plastic structural module used for sub-surface drainage, it optimises planter depth on green roof systems and helps to reduce structural loading. It is highly suited for roof gardens, planter boxes and land drainage.
- Re-Medi8 – Filter Media – is an engineered bio-remediation soil for incorporation into a variety of soft or engineered SuDS systems, for new build or retrofit. Re-medi8 removes fine sediment particles (sub 63µ), oils and dissolved heavy metals from run-off.
- Geotextiles – We offer a full range of separation, filtration and membrane protection textiles. Contact us for further information.
- Erosion Control – We offer a range of natural materials for slope and scour protection. Contact us for further information.
We can assist with intensive green roof drainage to reduce roof runoff and help reduce the ‘heat island‘ effect common in all cities around the world, as well as providing porous paving solutions that reduce surface water runoff but can treat it as well.
For more information on Source Control Solutions provided by Stormwater Management please contact the sales office on 01455 502222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org