Stormwater Management offer a wide range of volume control solutions for soak-a-ways and storage including:
This product is lost form work that is used to create a cost effective storage system compared to more conventional methods and it also meets the requirements for adoption, Sewers for Scotland 3 and the Non-statutory Technical Standards design guidance.
A modular plastic chamber system used for underground storage of rainwater and can be used for domestic soakaways and storage.
Plastic storage systems
Stormwater Management supply and install several plastic tank(Geocellular) systems all of which are BBA approved.
The FlowCheck flow control chamber is a cost effective alternative to precast concrete chambers and comprises a manufactured plastic chamber, in a range of diameters with the option of a fitted flow control device.
Surface Storage Ponds
Stormwater Management offer a wide range of lining systems to create storage ponds for supply only and supply and install.
Stormwater Management Limited are the sole distributors of Firestone GeoGard™EPDM in the United Kingdom.
Firestone GeoGard™EPDM is a high-performing rubber liner made from a single-ply synthetic rubber waterproofing membrane.
It is made of ethylene – propylene – diene terpolymer, mixed with carbon black, curing agents and processing aids.
Key features and benefits
- Superior weathering resistance: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes offer unmatched resistance to ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- High flexibility: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes remain highly flexible at very low temperatures (down to –45 °C) even after several decades of exposure, enabling year round installation in a variety of climates and terrain.
- High elastic elongation: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes can elongate over 300%, which enables the membrane to stretch and conform to objects in the substrate and unavoidable ground movements.
- Quick and easy installation: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes are available in large seamless panel sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length resulting in fewer field seams, lower installation time and reduced sensitivity to weather conditions.
- Low maintenance: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes require little or no regular maintenance after installation. The Geomembrane can survive normal environmental exposure for well over 30 years.
- Environmentally friendly: Firestone GeoGard EPDM membranes is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use. In addition, Firestone’s EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification, a testimony of the company’s commitment to environmental management.]
Stormwater Management offer volume control systems that meet the changing requirements of UK legislation and guidance that now makes it necessary for developers to consider more fully how storage systems will be maintained into the future, regardless of whether the system is to be ‘adopted’ or not. Any blockage of a drainage system that cannot be removed, that causes flooding to others could have implications for the owner.
For more information on solutions provided by Stormwater Management Limited please contact the sales office on 01455 502222 or email email@example.com